Monday, July 16, 2012

Tough times.

We really are having tough fishing times here at the moment. The weather has remained unsettled here since the season restarted in June with continuous change leading to poor results. With the technology experience and time I have at my disposal I'd expect to doing really well at this stage in the season but I'm just not. I could do more night fishing and cash in on the greater catch rate but that would still only get my numbers up to reasonable summer fishing results and although I enjoy it now and again I'm not really looking to do all my fishing in darkness despite the results. So for now I'll keep doing what I enjoy which is varied fishing, go when it suits me, look forward to hopefully a few patches of good fishing and enjoy this "Summer" whatever the weather. At least my home or business wasn't flooded like many others less fortunate than myself here in Cork.