Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thank you's

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone connected to this Blog. Firstly Jim for suggesting I start one, I'd never have thought I'd have made over 190 posts in the 18 months since and received 21,000+ hits from over 50 countries worldwide. I started out with the idea of just having the blog to let family and friends know how my fishing was going and its grown on from there. An outlet for my photos, a way to interact with others, and maybe contribute to the sport in some small way, it has been far more rewarding than I could ever have estimated. So thanks to the 50+ readers who've have felt its worthwile to sign up as followers. Thanks to everyone that's taken the time to contribute their thoughts by way of making a comment or giving a reaction and mainly just thanks for reading. As with year one I will be converting year two into hardback print shortly as my lasting keepsake.

Keep reading and keep casting - David